Psg vs Chelsea Preview
- PSG are unbeaten in their last 22 competitive matches, winning 20, and their focus is now on progressing as far as possible in the Champions League. A 0-0 draw with Lille at the weekend was considered to be a minor blip given their seemingly unassailable lead at the summit of Ligue 1.
- Chelsea themselves are on a 12-match unbeaten run in all competitions, though only six of those have been wins.
- This is third time in the last three Champions League seasons that the Blues will face PSG in the knockout stages of the competition having failed to win on the last two occasions.
- Serge Aurier has been suspended by the club following his scathing outburst towards his manager and teammates across social media at the weekend.
- Laurent Blanc is expected to recall a number of his first team regulars after the PSG coach opted to rest some key players for the weekend 0-0 draw with Lille.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lucas Moura, Angel Di Maria, Marco Verratti and Thiago Silva are among those expected to feature from the off.
- Falcao and Kurt Zouma are both sidelined through injury for Chelsea, with Gary Cahill expected to replace the latter once more at centre-back.
- Guus Hiddink is without captain John Terry, with the defender missing the trip to Paris with an ankle knock sustained in the 5-1 win over Newcastle.
- Baba Rahman is expected to feature at left-back here, with Branislav Ivanovic starting alongside Gary Cahill, while Nemanja Matic is suspended.
Chelsea Are Huge Value, Small Stakes tonight on a Chelsea upset!